Endoscopic Revision Procedures
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss Procedure performed with an Endoscope introduced through the mouth.
- An option for people that have regained weight after Gastric Bypass or Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery because of stretching of their Bypass or Sleeve.
- Able to restore the original size of a Gastric Bypass or Sleeve Gastrectomy enabling additional weight loss without surgery.
- Suturing device is mounted on the tip of the endoscope.
- Because this is a non-surgical procedure it can be done on an outpatient basis. No hospital stay is required.